I have been a lecturer, trainer and assessor in various courses including Business Management, Human Resource Management, Organisational Behaviour, Marketing, Health & Safety, First Aid and Mentoring.
- Developed, written and presented a number of seminars:
- Business Ethics and Laws for small business in Australia – what are the rules and regulations in setting up a small business, what legislations are mandatory, how to run an ethical business.
- The do and don’ts of Clinical Practice – legislation and regulation for unregistered health care providers, including record keeping, accounting and tax obligations, privacy laws.
- Infection Control and WHS in the health care setting – the cycle of infection, risk management, and WHS legislation.
- Marketing with Integrity – how to market within an ethical framework and still increase business and market share.
- Business planning and marketing strategies - this included in detail, finance strategy, marketing budget, how to analyse a profit and loss statement and break-even analysis for start up companies, SWOT analysis and risk management as well as marketing strategies for start ups.